Spiritual food to nourish and prosper your soul and enrich your life.
These Pro$perizers are made available for you as part of the dedication of Golden Key Ministry-Unity to help you prosper. “Pro$perizer” is a word I coined. It means an uplifting idea or inspiration to enrich your mind and your life. They are reminders that you deserve to live just as richly as possible, and to use the spiritual laws of prosperity.
Search through the 50 Pro$perizers and find ones that are helpful and inspiring to you. Revisit this list whenever you need a lift or positive inspiration to help you stay in the flow of life. Thought is creative. Think on rich ideas and they will enrich your mind, and your life will be enriched, too. Your comments are invited. – Rev. John W. Adams, Minister, Golden Key Ministry-Unity
- Feel you are successful and prosperous for the feeling of wealth produces wealth. – Joseph Murphy
- You can have everything you want in life if you will just help enough people to get what they want. – Zig Ziglar
- There’s nothing divine about a pinched existence. There’s nothing divine about a narrow, limited way of life. It proves nothing but the foolishness and ignorance of human beings, who actually live in a universe of lavish abundance. – Catherine Ponder
- The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy. – Florence Scovell Shinn
- If you can convince yourself at the very deepest level of your being that there is no lack, no unfairness, and no discrimination, and that making money isn’t hard, you suddenly open yourself to greater wealth. – Stuart Wilde
- We mistakenly believe that prosperity comes to us when we receive – when money comes to us or we get a new job. This is not true. Prosperity’s demonstration is giving. – Jim Rosemergy
- Do all you can in a perfect manner every day, but do it without haste, worry, or fear. Go as fast as you can, but never hurry. The exercise of GRATITUDE will never fail to strengthen your faith and renew your purpose. – Wallace D. Wattles.
- When you shop, work, or vacation keep in mind the idea of yourself as a prosperous child of God. Do not shop with the thought that there will not be enough money to meet your needs, do not work with the thought that you are unappreciated or underpaid. Do not vacation with the thought that you are spending unwisely. In everything you do, take the positive approach. – Rev. John W. Adams
- Most people with problems tend to concentrate on them, then wonder why they continue to have them. Dwell on good and you will attract good things into your life. Think daily on some Truth ideas, or affirmations that uplift and prosper you. – Catherine Ponder
- It is God’s will for you to be fed – not only with physical food, but with spiritual, emotional, and financial food, as well. His intent for you is overflowing abundance of all that is good, not just a little or just enough to get by. – Rev. John W. Adams – Prosper NOW!
- Our present state of health, happiness, self-expression, prosperity and our degree of liberty and freedom are an exact measure of our present soul growth. We can express, attract, hold onto, and use, only as much as we are. The way to have more is to be more. – Stella Terrill Mann
- Do not wait; the time will never be “just right.” Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along. – Napoleon Hill
Why hurry, why sigh,
Why worry, why cry?
Why fret, why stew,
Why make yourself blue?
Why not believe
What you know to be true:
All things worth having
Belong to you!
– Valerie Hawkins
- The desire for riches is simply the capacity for larger life seeking fulfillment; every desire is the effort of an unexpressed possibility to come into action. – Wallace D. Wattles
- In God-Mind there is no such thing as a fixed income. Besides, if you consider yourself on a fixed income, it is because you fixed it with your belief system. – Edwene Gaines
- God provides everything in abundance, and so has provided abundance for you. What is abundance? Abundance means that you have such an amount of money in your possession that you never have to think about money. – Emmet Fox
- Every man can have as much prosperity as he desires, if he remembers that the key to his prosperity lies within himself and not in the hands of someone else or in any outer condition. – John J. Hinkle
- It would appear that prosperity is simply a matter of having money. But the Truth is that it is being in the flow of life. – Eric Butterworth
- The thing always happens that you believe in; and the belief in a thing makes it happen. – Frank Lloyd Wright
- Only love can bring individual beings to their perfect completion, as individuals, by uniting them one with another. – Pierre Teilhard de Chardin
- The sooner you tithe on income received, the sooner you make room for more to flow in. – Edwene Gaines
- The very best thing you can do for the whole world is to make the most of yourself. – Wallace D. Wattles
- Poverty is really a bad habit. It is the result of thinking poverty thoughts continually. Change your thinking. Think abundance and abundance will come. – Emmet Fox
- You must never outline any particular source from which money will come. That is the greatest, and unfortunately, the most frequent mistake made. – Emmet Fox
- Even if you do not have any money to speak of, you can create for your mind the illusion that what you do have is overwhelming abundance. – Stuart Wilde
- We cannot experience the abundance of God until we have conquered our self-imposed limitations. We cannot fill our cups to overflowing with the eternal riches of Spirit when the capacity of our cups is restricted by the sediment of self-defeating concepts and habits. – Ernest Holmes
- True preparation for wealth is in the mind. Ideas are the coin of the mind realm. Make of your mind the abiding place of rich thought. – Ernest Wilson
- Desire is the springboard to all achievement; the foundation on which goal realization is based. Anything that is truly desired is ultimately possible to achieve. – James E. Melton
- It is your right to be rich. You are here to lead the abundant life, and to be happy, healthy, radiant, and free. You should, therefore, have all the money you need to lead a full, happy, prosperous life. – Joseph Murphy
- If you are not attracting the good that you desire in your life, learn to express love; become a radiating center of love; and you will find that love, the divine magnet within you, will change your world. – Catherine Ponder
- You are not to take your prosperity as a matter of fact. You are to be as deeply grateful for every demonstration as you would be for some unexpected treasure poured into your lap. – Myrtle Fillmore
- There us nothing that keeps a person’s mind so fearless and so free to receive the good constantly coming to him as the practice of tithing. – Charles Fillmore
- You can’t build a better reputation on what you’re going to do. – Henry Ford
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- You must be genuinely convinced that it is the Divine Will for you to have all that you need. – Emmet Fox
- If you would keep money, save money; if you would reap money, sow money. – Thomas Fuller
- You are the captain of your soul (subconscious mind) and the master of your fate. Remember, you have the capacity to choose. Choose life! Choose love! Choose health! Choose happiness! – Joseph Murphy
- The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
- Live with great expectations and great things will happen! – Art Fetig
- Whatever you are experiencing in life is in direct relation to the mental form or picture you are holding in mind. – Emmet Fox
- Tithing is a sound investment. It is sowing seeds of abundance. Tithing is not a remedy for lack. It is becoming conscious of abundance. Not to tithe is to deny God’s ability to provide for you all that is necessary. – Emma M. Smiley
- When you can sincerely love everything and everybody you will be astonished at the results, for love is the magnet that attracts the best of everything. – Venice Bloodworth
- We can have anything we desire if we believe that we already have it. – Robert A. Russell
- Believe that God can abundantly provide for you. God loves everyone unconditionally, withholding from no one. His loving provision is for all of us. – Rev. John W. Adams – The Secret of Multiplied Money
- Repeat the word, “Wealth,” to yourself slowly and quietly for about five minutes prior to going to sleep each night and your subconscious mind will bring wealth to pass in your life-experience. – Joseph Murphy
- The grateful mind is constantly fixed on the best; it takes the form or shape of the best, and will receive the best. The grateful mind continually expects good things. – Wallace D. Wattles
- When you get money on the competitive plane, you take from others. When you get it on the Creative Plane, you give to others. – Robert A. Russell
- You have nothing to deal with but your own psyche. Get this right and the money will come. – Emmet Fox
- The first step in receiving is giving. It is through the law of giving and receiving that you demonstrate prosperity. If you are not receiving as much good as you feel you should have in life, ask yourself, “What should I give?” – Catherine Ponder
- Often, people who desire greater prosperity will use affirmations, focus on the laws and principles governing prosperity, and on money. They display great faith and confidence, too. All of these are good, however, love must be the main focus. – Rev. John W. Adams
Golden Key Ministry-Unity is a worldwide prayer ministry, and is sustained by the voluntary tithes and other financial contributions of friends who want to help it expand and prosper. We welcome all financial giving in support of our work. Click here to select from our books.
Please click on the Donate button, or send your tithe to: Golden Key Ministry-Unity, P. O. Box 30989, Phoenix, AZ 85046, USA